Saturday, December 4, 2010

I'm yours --Jason Mraz

Capo 4 (what’s a capo?)

Intro: G D/F# Em C

G
Well, you done done me and you bet I felt it
-  D/F#
I tried to be chill but your so hot that i melted
-  Em                                     C
I fell right through the cracks, and I'm trying to get back

-           G
Before the cool done run out I'll be givin it my best test
-    D/F#
and nothin's gonna stop me but divine intervention
-   Em                                      C
I reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn some

G           D/F#
I won't hesitate no more,
-    Em            C
no more, it cannot wait I'm yours

G                              D/F#
Well open up your mind and see like me
-                                  Em
open up your plans and damn you're free
-                                     C
look into your heart and you'll find love, love, love

G                                                  D/F#
Listen to the music at the moment maybe sing with me
-               Em
Ah, la peaceful melody
-                                   C                           Cm
It's your god forsaken right to be loved, loved, loved, loved, loved

-  G            D/F#
So I won't hesitate no more,
-  Em              C
No more, it cannot wait I'm sure
-          G             D/F#               Em
There's no need to complicate our time is short
-            C
This is our fate, I'm yours

-          G
I've been spendin' way too long checkin' my tongue in the mirror
-    D/F#
and bendin' over backwards just to try to see it clearer
-  Em
my breath fogged up the glass
-         C
and so I drew a new face and laughed
-  G
I guess what I'm a sayin' is there ain't no better reason
-   D/F#
to rid yourself of vanity and just go with the seasons
-    Em
it's what we aim to do
-    C
our name is our virtue



No comments:

Post a Comment