Saturday, December 4, 2010

Realize --colbie caillat

Capo 6 

G
Take time to realize
D/F#                 C2      Em7    D/F#
That your warmth is crashing down on me
G
Take time to realize
D/F#              C2    Em7               D/F#
That I am on your side didn’t I, didn’t I tell you

C2           Em7
But I can't spell it out for you
D/F#
No its never gonna be that simple
C2         Em7              D/F#
No I can't spell it out for you

-            G                    D/F#
If you just realize, what I just realized
-            Em7                               C2
Then we’d be perfect for each other and we’ll never find another
-     G                   D/F#
Just realize what I just realized
-     Em7                       C2
we’d never have to wonder if we missed out on each other now

G
Take time to realize
D/F#
Oh oh, I'm on your side
C2         Em7          D
Didn't I, didn't I tell you
G
Take time to realize
D/F#
This all can pass you by
C2    Em7     D/F#
Didn't I tell you

Em7          D/F#  C2                 D/F#
It's not the same, no it's never the same
Em7 D/F#  G   G/B C2
If you don’t feel it too
Em7                 D/F# C2                       D/F#
If you meet me half way, if you would meet me half way
-       Em7 D/F# G   G/B C2
It could be the same for you

No comments:

Post a Comment